Saturday April 12 we will have a Community Service 1/2 day project. We will meet at the play ground behind TIS at 8:45. We will be cleaning up Thompson Road from Hwy 119 to Southwind Subdivision. Parents and wrestlers are welcomed.
Every Tuesday in April is Buck’s Pizza night!!! From 5:00 to 10:00 a portion of the dine in proceeds will go to the Thompson Wrestling.
1. TIPs class for working concerts are being scheduled now. They will be offering two classes March 17th and 19th. They will be held in the Library at THS. The time of the class has not been confirmed.
2. April 1st Car Wash tickets will be given out to wrestlers to sale.
3. We will also have a community service project on April 12 (Alabaster Clean up day).
4. Spring training will take place April 14-18.
5. Car wash fund raiser on April 19th and paintball to follow.
6. April 26th Craw fish Boil at the complex.